Provide the basics, focus on the exceptional - guest satisfaction, product quality, and personalized service.
Newport Hospitality Group believes that operational success comes from active management. Property level teams need active support and guidance from our seasoned hotel management experts. To fulfill this high touch approach, our regional directors maintain an aggressive schedule of property visits and conference calls.
Given our approach and expectations to hotel management, Newport Hospitality’s regional directors all have extensive operational field experience as well as the broader market knowledge required to maximize your hotel’s potential.
Your property will be assigned a Newport Hospitality Group Regional Director who has the responsibility to:
- Analyze market
- Determine the position your property should occupy within the market
- Oversee the general operation
- Diligently monitor all operating costs and payroll
- Audit all safety and security programs
- Insure all systems are in compliance with standard practices and procedures
- Develop policies and procedures designed to enhance guest satisfaction
- Work to achieve standards...then raise the bar
- Interface with all NHG resources, helping to create plans to maximize your revenue opportunities.