Williamsburg, VA and Charleston, WV — Newport Hospitality Group selected to manage the Charleston Marriott Town Center hotel in West Virginia. The 352-room full-service hotel offers 17,000+ square feet of meeting and event space. The hotel’s restaurant and bar, “Brick Salt Bar+Kitchen” boasts chef curated meals and craft cocktails. The ideal downtown location is a quick walk to the Charleston Coliseum & Convention Center and minutes from the State Capitol building. The hotel is conveniently situated for leisure and business travelers with complimentary airport shuttles.
“We are delighted to welcome the Charleston Marriott Town Center to our rapidly growing portfolio and announce Infinity Hotels, LLC selecting our company as management partner. We are confident that the hotel will excel under our management,” said Wayne West III, President. Harnish Patel, Principal at Infinity Hotels, LLC stated, “Identifying Newport Hospitality Group as our new management partner for this asset was strategic. We believe the Charleston Marriott Town Center is a great addition to the Infinity Hotels growing portfolio and are excited to properly position the hotel to perform at its highest level.”
Charleston Marriott Town Center Hotel Features
• Full-service hotel with 352 rooms offering a variety of room types including executive suites
• “Brick Salt Bar+Kitchen” restaurant serving chef inspired seasonal menus
• 17,000+ sq ft of flexible meeting and event space with a dedicated outdoor wedding venue
• Expansive heated indoor pool and lounge area
• Full fitness center with 24-hour access
• Pet friendly options
• Complimentary airport shuttle
• Walkable to shopping, dining, and entertainment
About Newport Hospitality Group, Inc., Located in Williamsburg, Virginia, Newport Hospitality Group is a leading hotel management company specializing in select and full-service hotels. They operate more than 50 hotels in the Eastern United States. Their diverse portfolio includes independent boutique hotels as well as many of the top brands such as Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt, Choice, Wyndham, and Intercontinental Hotel Group.